It’s a windy one today! My shirt was floating around like crazy the whole time I was outside. Rest assured it fits better than it looks, but after countless photo attempts I basically just said “yep, good enough”.
So this is Workhorse Patterns’ Ione shirt. As drafted it’s a boxy high-low hem top with an enclosed yoke and sleeve bands, and I intend to make that version of it at some point. For this one, I used the “hack pack” version that combines the yoke and body into one piece and softens the shoulder sleeve line. I lengthened it by three inches for more of a tunic style and graded up two sizes at the hips because of that. It doesn’t show thanks to the wind but I used the dipped hem piece for both front and back, and I had to shorten the sleeves by two inches and the bands by half an inch because I’m all of 4’11” tall. I also narrowed the square neck because otherwise it would have been falling off my sloping shoulders.
Full disclosure: I have no idea what this fabric is. I’ve had it for yonks. It feels almost like a cotton/poly blend, and it has minimal stretch even on the bias. It worked well for this version of the top, but when I sew it as drafted I’m going to want something lighter with more drape.